BECOME AN EXPERT IN ORTHOPEDIC SHOULDER PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES
*THIS IS HOW YOU CAN SET YOURSELF APART*
*IMPORTANT: Legal Disclaimer
*Taking this program does not guarantee you a job as a Medical Sales Rep. We are not responsible for what you choose to do with the information you learn from us in this program.
This is the training you can’t find anywhere else…
I have people constantly asking me where they should go to learn Anatomy and Surgical Procedures for a job they are looking to get.
My honest answer is that, aside from finding random videos on YouTube, there isn’t a resource other than my programs that I have seen to teach people this type of information.
And the reality is that companies looking to hire Medical Sales Reps are dying to find candidates who have this type of knowledge.
Training new reps is extremely expensive and time consuming.
If you show up already knowing Shoulder Anatomy, Products and Procedures, you separate yourself as the candidate who can help them the most in the shortest amount of time.
Now, if you want to sell Capital Equipment or to a Surgical Specialty other than Orthopedics, then this wouldn’t be the program for you.
But if you want to do Orthopedics, knowing this information when you go into an interview will make their jaws drop.
STEP-BY-STEP TO MAKE YOU AN EXPERT
For you to be an expert in Shoulder Anatomy, Products and Procedures, we will build your knowledge from the ground up.
We start with Anatomy and Movement of the shoulder, then progress to understanding Shoulder Arthroscopy and Procedures and finish with Open Shoulder Procedures.
In effect, when you finish this program, you’ll be able to discuss:
- The muscles, tendons and ligaments of the shoulder
- The anatomical directions and movement of the shoulder joint
- How a patient is set up for shoulder surgery
- The types of arthroscopic shoulder surgeries like Rotator Cuff Repair, Labral Repair and Proximal Biceps Tenodesis
- The differences between surgical repair techniques and why certain types may be advantageous
- The types of open shoulder surgeries like AC Joint Reconstruction, Primary Total Shoulder Arthroplasty and Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
For completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate with Your Name and the Date of Completion of this program.
We provide this certification because we know that the knowledge you will gain from this program is truly valuable and will help you stand out in the interview process.
And most, if not all, of the people who have earned this certificate are sharing it with employers as a way to establish immediate respect for the level of knowledge they have acquired specific to products you will be selling for shoulder surgery.
I think it’s only fair to give you the heads up that if you want to become a Medical Sales Rep, there is going to be a lot of new information you are going to have to learn and terminology you will have to adapt to.
If you aren’t prepared to broaden your knowledge on these topics and learn what you need to learn, this isn’t the program for you.
First, the only people who receive this Certificate that they can then use to help them get hired, have completed this program fully and answered every quiz question correctly.
Unlike other educational institutions and certifications where you may only need to answer 80% of the questions correctly to receive your certificate, we require 100%.
I don’t say that as a way to turn you off, I say it as a way to communicate how valuable completing this program is and that I don’t want people taking my programs who barely know enough to get by, then are putting our reputation at stake by not being a stand-out candidate.
What I can assure you is that when you complete this program, there isn’t a job you will be interviewing for where having this knowledge wouldn’t make you immediately one of the most valuable candidates.
FULL PROGRAM OUTLINE (4 hr, 16 min)
- Shoulder: Anatomical Directions & Movement
- Bony Anatomy
- Labrum & Capsule
- Rotator Cuff
- Deltoid & Superficial Structures
- Patient Positioning
- Portal Placement
- Fluid Management
- Arthroscopic Video Equipment
- Diagnostic Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Labral Repair/Instability Repair
- Proximal Biceps Tenotomy & Tenodesis
- Acromioplasty & Mumford Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Single Row vs Double Row Rotator Cuff Repair
- PASTA Repair
- Rotator Cuff Augmentation
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Latarjet Procedure
- AC Joint Repair
- AC Joint Reconstruction
- Primary Total Shoulder Arthroplasty (TSA)
- Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty (rTSA)